Thursday, November 18, 2010

Casa De Sole, a dream.. :)

 

Hey buddies! How are you guys? I hope you are in the pink of health, I know I do. Smile  Firstly, sorry for being SO silent for SOOO long. Ha-ha. I’m just not in the mood to write. Type. Whatever.

 

So I’ve been reading this book lately, its a very amazing book and literally just opened my mind. There’s tons of info in that book and if you want to check it out, send a PM to me at my facebook wall and I’ll tell you about it ok. Open-mouthed smile

 

So, there’s a chapter in this book about you dreams. NOT the type you get when you sleep but rather what you want to be, etcetera2, blah2. Well, this book said instead of thinking of my dream, why not think from my dream. Get it?

 

Here’s an example. Instead of thinking about my dream house, I’m thinking from my dream house. Getting out of bed, into the family space, the condition, imagining every detail as if the dream is actually reality. How the light enters your house, and such.

 

Imagine the grandeur, the immenseness of your house. Feel its calm and warming aura that is of your home. Starting to make sense now?Smile By imagining this, i felt an aura, an urge that makes me want to push more and work harder to achieve it.

 

So, here goes. My dream house, Casa De Sole-House of sunlight.

 

Sitting on the top of a hill, overlooking the city is a house. My house. Its surrounded by lush forest around it. The wrought iron gate of the estate is an extremely intricate piece of work, yet it seems so warm and homecoming. Not a event a hint of coldness.

 

Past the gates, there’s a circular drive leading to the main building of the estate. In its centre is a fountain worthy of Michelangelo himself. And in front of the double doors of the main building, waiting for you to arrive is me. Open-mouthed smile

 

You can see why my house is called House of Sunlight. The large frameless windows stretching from the ceiling to the floor allows tons of natural light to come in, eliminating the need to turn on the lights during daytime.

 

Inside, its so bright and radiant. The household seems to absorb the light and radiate it back with greater vigour. Simply filling the house with warmth. The large and spacious living room literally spells comfort.

 

Off to the far right is the dining area. A large teakwood dining table surrounded with simple yet elegant chairs. Just enough space for the family and a few friends. Smile

 

 

Near the back of my house is the study. Behind the double sliding-oakwood door is my study. Past the sliding doors, you are greeted with a single pane of glass that stretches across the room. Allowing sunlight to enter without effort.

 

The walls are dominated with bookshelves stacked full with books of numerous kind. At the far right is a large table made of jati wood. My work desk. I Would call important people and making important decision from that desk. Open-mouthed smile. Across the room are a few sofas to lounge on. Again coloured with shades of wood. Smile

 

Off to the far right is the door leading to the powerhouse of the, err house. Winking smile Upstairs, well lets just keep it inside my head ok. Winking smile 

 

Well, there you go. My dream house. What’s yours?Smile

 

check this out. Its aram khachaturian’s piece. Lezghinka performed by Russian National Orchestra. Smile

2 comments: